Congratulations! You've finally made it to your senior year. What an accomplishment! Be sure to check here for updates and deadlines.
Wednesday, March 8:
- Senior meeting with principal & senior sponsors @ 8:45 a.m. in gym
Friday, April 28:
- Graduation Fee of $40 due
Friday, May 5:
- All fines and fees must be paid (Fees may include textbooks, library books, band, fundraiser, workbook, club, Jostens, etc.) Cap and gowns will be held for students who have unpaid fees or fines. No payment arrangements will be made; no exceptions.
Thursday & Friday, May 11/12:
- Senior Exams
Friday, May 12:
- Caps and gowns issued/Senior meeting @ 8:30 a.m. in gym
Monday, May 15:
- Senior Walk (Elementary); meet in gym @ 8:30 a.m. (must wear cap & gown)
- Senior Night Practice; high school gym immediately following senior walk
Tuesday, May 16:
- Senior Night Ceremony; high school gym @ 6:00 P.M. (attire: dressy casual; no blue jeans; academic and community cords or medals are permissible)
Thursday, May 18:
- Graduation Practice at SMCC @ 9:00 a.m. Practice is required for participation in the graduation ceremony.
Friday, May 19:
Graduation at SMCC at John I. Hurst Stadium @ 7:00 p.m.
Seniors must arrive at SMCC by 6:00 p.m.
Seniors who are not in the line-up on time will NOT be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.
Only school personnel and senior graduates will be permitted where graduates will convene.